- 4 eggs
- ½ t. butter, margarine or coconut oil, at room temperature
- 1/3 of an almond, unsweetened soy or cow’s milk drink
- 1 C. teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups whole wheat flour (or other whole flour)
- 150 g BNI chocolate-caramel whey protein powder
- 1 C. cocoa powder
- 1 C. baking powder
- 1 C. honey (optional)
- ½ cup of dark chocolate chips
- ½ cup of dried cranberries
Preheat the oven to 350°F.
Mix all ingredients together in a large bowl until combined. Add a little almond / soy / milk drink if the texture is too dry.
Prepare your muffin tray by lining it with muffin cups. Divide the mixture into 12 muffins.
Bake for 10-12 minutes and watch very closely as they harden when overcooked.
For the best taste, heat your muffin for 10 seconds and savour it slowly!
Mouth-watering taste guaranteed!