|RECOMMENDED USE OR PURPOSE||Helps reduce the time it takes to fall asleep, and the time it takes to fall asleep and the quality of sleep in people with delayed sleep phase syndrome.|
|RECOMMENDED DOSAGE||Adults: take 1 to 2 capsules per day.
Take 30 to 45 minutes before bedtime. Do not drive or use machinery for 5 hours after taking melatonin.
|DURATION OF USE||Consult a health care practitioner if using the product for more than 4 weeks.|
|WARNINGS||Consult a health care practitioner if you are taking carbidopa or drugs / supplements with serotonergic activity (including L-tryptophan, S- adenosylmethionine (SAMe), St. John’s Wort, antidepressants, pain relievers, over-the-counter drugs cough or cold medications containing dextromethorphan, and nausea and migraine medications, blood thinners, anticonvulsants, immunosuppressants, blood pressure medications, sedatives / hypnotics / psychotropics, or steroids. Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you have asthma, depression, diabetes or hypoglycemia, cardiovascular disease, kidney disease, liver disease, immune system disease, migraines, hormonal problems, a bleeding disorder, or seizure disorder. Stop use and consult a health care practitioner if you experience weakness, mouth ulcers, or abdominal pain accompanied by severe muscle pain or if you notice changes in the skin. Consumption in combination with alcoholic beverages, or any other drug or natural health product with sedative effects, is not recommended.
Keep out of the reach of children.
|CONTRAINDICATIONS||Do not use this product if you are pregnant or breastfeeding, or if you have scleroderma.|
|KNOWN ADVERSE REACTIONS||Some people may experience diarrhea, nausea, vomiting, or abdominal pain. Allergic reactions can occur in rare cases; if so, discontinue use. Some people may experience drowsiness. Exercise caution if you drive heavy machinery or other motorized vehicles, or participate in any activity that requires mental alertness.|
Stress and anxiety are debilitating conditions that contribute to shortening life expectancy and deteriorating living conditions. Thanks to its natural relaxing action, our Sleep Formula counteracts stress and prevents anxiety, which helps improve cognitive performance, strengthen the immune system and restore restorative sleep.
Ingredients contained in the BNI Sleep Formula:
- Gaba, which reduces stress and prevents anxiety.
- L-Theanine, an amino acid found in green tea which produces tranquilizing effects in the brain.
- Magnesium, involved in many reactions including muscle relaxation
- 5 HTP (5-hydroxytryptophan) improves general mood, depression, anxiety and insomnia.
- Valerian, traditionally used to reduce nervousness, especially in cases of sleep disorders.
- Melatonin, which promotes falling asleep, a natural and truly restorative sleep, and which neutralizes the effects of stress, reduces the accompanying immune weakening, strengthens the immune system and helps fight infections.
Our Sleep Formula is effective within half an hour in 90% of people.
Availability: 247 in stock